Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Shipping & Returns policy?
- $5 Standard Shipping for orders up to $250! The following exclusions apply:
- $5 shipping rate applicable to the 48 contiguous US states and D.C. Excludes orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and other non-contiguous U.S. locations - for these locations, shipping rates are based on the weight of your shipment as charged by UPS or USPS.
- If your order qualifies for a shipping rate less than $5 (for example, 1 set of stickers), choose the cheaper rate!
- Extra fees apply for expedited shipping. These rates are available at checkout.
- For orders over $250 - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best rates and discounts
- FREE SHIPPING specials: Occasionally, we may offer Free Shipping for orders over $X amount. Free shipping is calculated based on order amount after any discount codes applied and before shipping costs. The same restrictions as above apply, including orders over $250.
- This policy is effective 9/18/2019 forward.
- Shipping: Products are shipped within 2 business days of orders placed by 3pm CST. Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS and shipping times may vary from 2-7 business days. We do not currently ship outside the United States or US territories.
Returns: We hope you enjoy your Artsy Dinos experience. At this time, we only provide refunds for defective merchandise, within 30 days of invoice. Please contact us at email@example.com for refund processing information required. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Can I place an order as a gift?
- Yes! Please put a full gift message in the special instructions to the seller section during checkout. Don't forget to include your names (who it's from!). No pricing information will be included in the gift. At this time, we do not offer gift receipts.
Is it appropriate to buy a product of a culture that is not my own?
- Of course! Our cultural experiences are meant to teach your children about different cultures and embracing diversity in the world around us. Most of our crafts include information you can use to teach your child about the cultural event or message, and include notes on respectful celebration where appropriate.
Do any products have religious significance?
- While some of our cultural experiences may be related to a specific religion, we try exclude any religious symbols that would be considered disrespectful for someone not of that religion to craft with. In the rare event we design a product that is targeted specifically for a religious group with religious symbols, this will be clearly specified in the product description.
What if I don't see anything for the holiday or message I want to celebrate?
- We're always working on developing new products for different cultural and diversity related events. If you have specific ideas or requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if we can design something!
We acknowledge the importance of protecting the information we collect from customers during the process of purchasing a product or engaging with our content. We may collect first and last names; address; e-mail address; credit card or other billing information; telephone number; and other information appropriate to the purpose for which it is being collected. It is our policy to use this information for internal business purposes only.
If you provide your mailing address and/or email address, you may receive occasional promotional offers or updates from us which you may unsubscribe to at any time. Telephone numbers given will be called only if we have questions specific to your order or request. We do not and will not share any of your information with any third parties whatsoever.